Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Filipino Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you believe in Ghost?

Go down 
+4
jhulz_kasannagi
amber_18
jay-r_kasannagi
hiro
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hiro
Admin
hiro

Number of posts : 1785
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Do you believe in Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Have you ever watched the movie GHOST with Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze, Whoopi Goldberg?
Sometimes i kept questioning myself of this supernatural being are they really exist?

A mysterious, blue cloud that appeared floating for half an hour at an Ohio gas station has some wondering if an angel may have appeared.

Do you believe in Ghost? Blue-a10

Do you believe in Ghost? Blue-a11
Back to top Go down
https://kasannagi.forumotion.com
hiro
Admin
hiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:16 pm

This intriguing photo, taken in 1919, was first published in 1975 by Sir Victor Goddard, a retired R.A.F. officer. The photo is a group portrait of Goddard's squadron, which had served in World War I aboard the HMS Daedalus. An extra ghostly face appears in the photo.

Do you believe in Ghost? Ghost110
Back to top Go down
hiro
Admin
hiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Terry Ike Clanton took this photo at Boothill Graveyard. In the front, Terry is dressed in old gunfighter garb of the 1800's period as a spoof. After developing the black and white film at a local Thrifty Drug Store, Terry was startled to find this image of what appears to be a man halfway in the ground.

Do you believe in Ghost? Ghost-10
Back to top Go down
hiro
Admin
hiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:21 pm

In 1997, Denise Russell took this picture of her grandmother. Years after it was developed, Denise was astonished when she saw the image of her grandfather standing behind her grandmother

Do you believe in Ghost? Ghost-11
Back to top Go down
hiro
Admin
hiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked This is how this story goes: Supposedly, the guy in the photo reportedly went out with his friends and he asked 1 of his friends to take his picture. While his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in a medical college.

Doctors are said to have said he died because of heart attack. When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady standing right beside him though friends claim that he was standing alone.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Do you believe in Ghost? Ghost310
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

Number of posts : 1783
Location : Brunei Darussalam,The Kingdom of Unexpected Boredom
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Shocked Shocked last picture make me jump...... Shocked Shocked
but i dont believe in ghost...its just only an imaginary reaction of fear in mind of a person...
ever since i was a kid i\'m wondering if ghost really exist...
their are saying \"to see is to believe\"...
silent hmmm baka my magpakita sakin..silent na lang ako... silent silent

Last edited by jay-r_kasannagi on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

Number of posts : 2122
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:46 pm

NAKAKAPANGILABOT NAMAN. affraid affraid

YUP TOL HIRO I DO BELIEVE THAT GHOST affraid IS EXISTING. I HAVE MY OWN EXPERIENCE ABOUT GHOST. WEWWWWW NAKAKATAKOT. affraid
Back to top Go down
jhulz_kasannagi
jhulz_kasannagi

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 4:48 pm

GHOST? Razz well believe it or not may nakausap n akng ghost 3x p nga hak. Kaya lng d cla humaharap s tao nakatalikod cla. Its nt my imaginary if that wat u think Razz wew, its hard to xplain wg n lng hak. But guys do u believe n 3rd eye? Razz
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:24 am

yap,tol pakner naniniwala ako ng third eye kasi yong sister ko parang may third eye lol! hehehe mother ko din hahaha hala takot n sila ta akin. Wala akong lahi na mangkukulam ha, but honestly nakakakita ako ng ghost but once in my life lang yon. d na naulit. i remember my 1st year here in israel ,my flatmates played spirit of the glass, s kkatawag nila ng ghost wlang pumapasok. they invited me to join and leaded the game ,wew, ang bilis ng ghost. nagiging taga lead ako ng game pero lagi ako nagkakasakit kaya tinigil ko :afraid: everytime they ask me nagtatago ako. hehehe , di kapani paniwala but thats true. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 am

hmmmm..3rd eye....parang maganda magkaroon ng 3rd eye para mapatunayan ko na my ghost..hakhakhakhak... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
jhulz_kasannagi
jhulz_kasannagi

Number of posts : 825
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am

Mga tol wag matakot s ghost s buhay kau matakot Razz kc ang multo d nkamamatay ang buhay pumapatay lol! when i was college we usually went to morgue dun namin pinag aaralan ung mga patay ang dami iba iba may dilat may lbas ang dila nyahahaha Razz jst kidding. D truth is nilalabas lng namin mga laman loob nla to study the anatomy of human. Wawa aman cla noh patay n nga pnag lalaruan p Sad kaya nyo bng kumain s harap ng patay n lbas ang bi2ka? scratch

huh Shocked nagtatakotan n yata tau d2 lol!
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:49 am

waaaaaaaa tol jhulz 2matayo balahibo ko, hindi kilay lol! tama wag matakot sa patay o sa ghost.dpat matakot sa mga taong nakakasalamuha everyday lalo na pag di masyado kilala. BEWARE S MANGKUKULAM HEHEHE lol! BEWARE THE DANGERED SPECIES. lol!
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:59 am

wooooooow sarap ng bituka na sisig,,hehehehe..yummmmmmmy.... Razz Razz

GABI NG LAGIM....MAKINIG KAU SA DZRH.... lol! lol! ang ganda manuod sa radyo..using imagination weeeew.... Razz Razz

eto ung link ng philippines radio: http://www.dagupan.com/radio

enjoy mga tol... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
hiro
Admin
hiro

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:14 pm

hak tol jay-r napatalon kaba sa last picture weeeeee lol! i think ghost exist they are the bad spirit Evil or Very Mad awooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:54 pm

BEZ and ol...

if you wanna see ghosts and all kinds of lagim...come to my mansion in zamboanga...you can stay there all you want...

it was rented to others many times...walang nagtagal..kahit na 6 months pa downpayment nila...di na nila nirerefund..hehehehehe...

go and the house will become alive in front of you...

this is not a kidding matter...it has been vacant for almost 6yrs...the last time i went there...same pa rin...andun pa rin sila...ako ang guest nila instead of the owner ng house...

CARE TO DARE???
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 pm

nyhahahai tol bewitched CARE TO DARE YOU lapit lang yon sa DAVAO,

i invite you also to come in my PALACE , witches durian palace lol! lol! amoy p lang tol, hinahanap na Razz Razz Razz at di kakatakotan

Do you believe in Ghost? Bn_c80bec61ceBanner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com
Back to top Go down
sushi_kasannagi

sushi_kasannagi

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:46 am

affraid waaaaaah...'di me tuloy makatulog 'tol hiro! Me, i haven't seen 1 but several times i feel them and hear them. What a Face Would you believe my dad used to visit me.... Pero ok lang dad ko naman eh. Lalo na when he died,bglaan kasi nandito na ko,di na nakauwi. Hahawakan at yayakapin lang naman ako...jejeje Suspect

affraid 'tol jhulz i believe in those who have 3rd eye... And it's really true.

Since in my course also we study cadavers lalo na mastering the human anatomy, nasanay na din me manghalungkat at himayin ung patay. And really, malakas sila magmulto! Kaya nakailang bili din kami ng patay kasi pg gabi daw sabi ng school guard..umiiyak yung nabili ng group namin dun sa dissecting room. Pinapalibing namin,bili ulit ng bago. Shocked
Nakakatakot nga talaga pero mas takot pa dn me sa mga buhay...let's just pray for their souls.
Back to top Go down
nadare_kasannagi

nadare_kasannagi

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:36 am

Good morning po mga tol..!
Sencia na madalang ang vsit ko sa site... Bc po e dami work! Hnd nko maka gala sa dami.. Hope u understand huhu.. Thax! Budy penge ,,DURIAN, CHAW!
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Haunted Picture?!   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Haunted Picture?! affraid

Do you believe in Ghost? S57cfull

Take a look at the picture above, I recently discovered this image and its tale in a korean publicaion.

The story is this, in Japan shortly before a teenage girl comitted suicide, she drew this picture, scanned it and posted it online. In korea this story broke out and it spread like wildfire. There are various posts around in korean forums that say that the viewer gets drawn to the girls blue eyes, they say they can detect a hint of wraith and sadness within the eyes. Maybe the girl had died with so much sadness and anger that her spirit haunts the image, or maybe the image provoke sadness, similar to the song 'Gloomy Sunday'.
The freaky bit is this, they say it is hard for a person to stare into the girls eyes for longer than 5 minutes, there are reports that some people have taken their own lives after doing so. People say the picture changes, as you view it there is a hint of a growing taunting smirk appearing on the girls lips or a dark ring grows around the girl or her eyes.
One thing is for sure, the picture has sparked a curiosity in me that I must find out, i do feel a presence when I look at the image, whether it is evil or not I can not judge. I would like to know what the global online community feels and maybe even experts in art would be able to resolve why the eyes of this image can draw the viewer in so deeply?

Note: nahagilap lang...apir! lol! lol!

DARE TO STARE..... affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
yama

yama

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:09 am

i dont believe ghost,,kh8 ung ngpapakita sa akin,d aq naniniwala cla un,,DEM0N mga un,,kumokopya lang cla,,hayop nga kyang gyahin,tao pa kay,,hak,
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 pm

hehehe tol yama, tapang mo ah! affraid Razz

kung makita mo nah, ayaw mo pa din ,maniwala hmmmm

kakaiba pla Question

Do you believe in Ghost? 940609
Back to top Go down
ryu_kasannagi

ryu_kasannagi

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:39 am

Aaah bsta ako takot ako sa mumu.kapag kasama ko gf ko at nakakita kmi ng mumu.sorry to say that jan kana tatakbo na ako hakhak.ang mumu kc d mu magagantihan pero ang buhay makakaganti kapa khit kurot lang.hakhak
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 7:49 am

nyahahahahay...toinks para sau tol....iiwanan u pala gf u pagmy mumu..wahahaha... Razz Razz Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
ryu_kasannagi

ryu_kasannagi

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:20 pm

Hak owo tol jay-r..bakit ikaw anu gagawin mu pag nakakita kau ng mumu ng gf mu?
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:08 pm

ajejejejeje...hahalikan ko ung gf ko para mainggit ung mum..wahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Ghost?   Do you believe in Ghost? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Ghost?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next