Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Kasannagi Mig33 Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Filipino Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How can I get my ex back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amber_18

amber_18

Number of posts : 2122
Registration date : 2008-04-04

How can I get my ex back Empty
PostSubject: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 pm

"HOW CAN I GET MY EX BACK?"

Read this article mga tol kung may plan kayo to get your ex back on your arms Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Keeping up your self-confidence - Remaining confident will be part of the answer to, how you can get your ex back. Try to find ways to keep yourself occupied and happy with your own life, rather than moping around feeling down and out. Conduct yourself as if you aren’t depressed, as hard as that may sound. You have to let your ex boyfriend or girlfriend know that you are capable of surviving on your own and that you are strong and very capable of handling emotional situations. Getting confidence back requires waking up every day with a positive attitude, looking forward to having a better day than yesterday and realizing you still can get your ex back.

Don’t hide, but remain socially active - Surround yourself with people who have positive attitudes or well-wishers and good friends. Show you ex that people enjoy being around you and like to talk to you, or show you affection. When your ex sees this attitude of the people around you he or she will start to look at your differently. He or she will start to miss you more and begin to think it may be a mistake to let you go. You want you ex to notice you in a whole new way.

Your looks are important - Maintaining your looks is pat of a solution to the problem, "How can I get my ex back?" You will want to look as good as you can physically. Pay attention to everything about your hair, body, clothes and demeanor. Walk with confidence and not with a depressive style. You should even try to speak with confidence. Some of this may sound corny, but it really does work. It will be hard to act joyful and you will just want to sit around and let yourself go. But don't do it! Keeping up your appearances is one of the finest ways to show your ex that you have survived the breakup and can move on. Your ex needs to know that you are mature and if you are to get back together it will be in a more mature relationship.
Back to top Go down
https://kasannagi.forumotion.com
hiro
Admin
hiro

Number of posts : 1785
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 am

thanks tol for sharing those tips Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

Number of posts : 1783
Location : Brunei Darussalam,The Kingdom of Unexpected Boredom
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:01 pm

ok tol amber.. thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:07 pm

your welcome mga tol, thanks for reading.... abahhhh tol jay late na para sayo , hehehhehehhe lol!
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:17 am

hehehe nd na applicable sa akin lol!
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:49 pm

hinding hindi na tol jay Razz exceptlang kung nangangarir ka pa geek lol!
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:03 am

hahahaha..panu ba mangarir..expire na aq jan eh How can I get my ex back 389814
Back to top Go down
amber_18

amber_18

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 pm

How can I get my ex back 389814 WEW,EXPIRE DAW HEHEHEHHE
Back to top Go down
ryu_kasannagi

ryu_kasannagi

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:47 am

ngeak ganun ga iyun tol amber?teka nga muna makapunta nga sa mig at magawa nga yan.hehehe...
Back to top Go down
jay-r_kasannagi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:35 am

hahahaha tol amber..isang sutsot na lang aq pwede ai How can I get my ex back 389814 nd na aq pwd sa kariran lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I get my ex back   How can I get my ex back Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I get my ex back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kasannagi Mig33 Family :: Public Discussion Lounge :: Life and Love Lounge-
Jump to: